If you ate a cancerous tumor, would you have cancer?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

The jury is still out on that one. I see some people stating stomach acids would take care of it, yet what about cancerous cells that don't pass to the stomach? 

For example if you have gum disease, ruptured mouth ulcers or some type of wound in the esophagus. Believe it or not I have witnessed idiots chewing on and swallowing glass, to prove how impervious they are to harm - showing off basically. 

Imagine what that must do to the body all the way down. 

Of course most people aren't so foolish, but internal skin tissue can be punctured inadvertently via sharp animal bone, which should have been extricated from the food before it was munched upon. It happens though and I can imagine chewed meat, carrying cancerous cells, making progress throughout your body. 

By that stage it depends if they have become inert or not.

The conclusion is that perhaps a cancerous tumor could pass the disease to you, but it's not overly likely.

I still wouldn't eat a piece of meat that didn't look right though, just in case.

It will become stool and you could get colon cancer for sure. 

• ?

your stomach acids would take care of it .............................

That is so fewkin gross

• ?

you would have hypochondriac trollitis

No. Stomach acid would destroy it.