Hector
Hector asked in SportsWrestling · 2 months ago

Please help!!!! My son spent all day watching Chris Benoit matches on the WWE Network and now that's his fave wrestler? How to fix this?

I told him to find a new role model after the Kofi Kingston jerk off promo and the Inner Circle marijuana overdose skit. And this is how jesus h. christ repays me? I am passed what do I do now?

Favorite Answer

Try brainwashing him and tell him Big Show won the 2004 royal rumble and went on to challenge John Cena for the united States championship at wrestlemania. Triple H and Shawn Michael's also had a singles world title match and there was no winner. Tell him this over and over again until he forgets about.... wait who was I talking about again? 

I can't see any way out of this for you, I assure you the best option is now to choke your child to death, murder your partner and then hang yourself from a weight set. That'll do the trick 

Firefly Fun House will be the answer for your kid... Lol

• nic

Tell him its all fake. 

• Orla

Ah, to be young, naïve and unconcerned.

What's your problem? You think he will grow up and murder his family? Dummy.

Benoit is a genius wrestler and looked amazing. 

So if your "son" watches lex luger will he beat his wife?

How about the long lost of tragic wrestler deaths?

You're about as dumb as WWE pg.

give him the old 1950s house wife treatment.

Slap the Sh!t out of him, then put "The crossface" him till he cries.

Source(s): WWE still sucks
  • ?

truth is he was a drug addict and an actor , havent you heard , wrestler work  to a script ..tell him the truth , rest is hes choice .

• Adam

Tell him that if that child murdering coward was alive, he would probably kill your son. Benoit may have been good in the ring, he's still a child murdering cowardly scumbag

You pay more attention to what your son is doing all day, thus preventing these issues in the first place.