no asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 2 months ago

Ok so i wear my sports bra all day and night and i only take it off to shower. Is that bad? ?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Don't do that.you will have rashes on your skin

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Same. I’m female LOL.

• 2 months ago

I guess its okay dude, as long as your dad doesnt mind that you're stretching out his sports bra?

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

It can cause breast cancer.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

No. You are going to have firm, round, perky breast.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It's not good for your body, as your skin tissue needs to "breathe".  Tissues eventually break down under constantly confining conditions.

• 2 months ago

Yes, that's probably not good for you long-term, regardless of whether your breasts are small or large. If your girls are such that you're uncomfortable without a bra at home, look for a leisure bra, designed for sleeping. It will be less restrictive but still secure them. Also, doing chest exercises are helpful for the long-term.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It will weaken you chest muscles and make you sag!

• 2 months ago

you should not wear a bra more than you have to. that other person was right, they weaken your chest muscles and make them sag more as you get older. also wear a bra too long can affect your lungs and chest negatively long term. i suggest only wearing one when leaving the house, but personally i haven’t worn a bra in 2 years 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It is if you only have one, stinky. Buy six more if that's what you're going to do, and switch to a clean one after your shower.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.