Wasn't that a White House EPIC moment yesterday when Kayleigh Mcenany shut down and shut up that mouthy screaming CNN ACTIVIST?

They haven't shown her an ounce of respect since she took the job as press secretary. And she repeatedly shows herself to be the better person among these so-called journalists.

• Ann
    5 days ago

Didn't see it but I love when she does that! I also enjoyed Cuomo's meltdown when the reporters knew NYC schools were closing before he did. I wouldn't want to be one of his people after that press conference.

• 5 days ago

Phillipines look for the Smart people I know fellow that earns fifty dollars a week and in the west a 159000 ayears  presidents of phlllipines menza people you have find them they say don't look to America I say look to the smart people .china bank you have and I have something a woman from your country that is house wife ,lover ,freind a learner a good person ..I seen her love of life better a poor girls and spoilt  woman .Mr stokes 7 please  as your wife to help count in stock takes get her hands dirty

• 5 days ago

So true.  She's smarter than all the activists in the room combined.  They are idiots except for a couple from Fox and the independent from far east.

• 5 days ago

Considering she most likely gets paid by the lie, she deserves no respect as she will get none!

• 5 days ago

It is a truly epic moron who cheers on the people who actually want to kill him.

6 days ago

Yes It was. Trump 2020, 

• 6 days ago

Kayleigh is head over heals better than that group.  But, this astounded me.

On Newsmax, I heard Jake Tapper of CNN congratulating Donald Trump on Warp Speed Vaccines.   Tapper called it "unmitigated success."   It was even said, Trump did something that no one else has ever done.  Finally, this Great President is getting some good recognition from the Fake News Media.  They even mentioned VP Pence in the nice words.  Oh, and that CNN who confronted her, is not the press, but an activist.  CNN doesn't have journalist, Democrat activists.

• 6 days ago

I don't know that the one moment was Epic - but it surely was felicitous.

Her performance in her position is, itself epic.  I am impressed.

I support Biden for my personal safety.

• 6 days ago

I thought it was great 

• 6 days ago

Trump is in love with Kaitlynn Collins. He can't believe that a lady like her would never date him.