Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 months ago

I Just Found Out I Am Pregnant... By A “Famous”Rapper. Holy ****. ?

He’s my former neighbor... we got together about 3+ months ago. Sex multiple times throughout the time he came here in the summer. I don’t know how to deal with this. I’m trying to process everything. What freaks me out the most is not only telling him, its going to be hard to get in contact with him, all his other baby mamas are in the tabloids and IG famous and me? I’m just a makeup artist at a Sephora. It was just supposed to be sex. He was my childhood crush and I just found out I was his at school, too. It was just suppose to be a little hookup. TMZ will eat me alive. Please, keep in mind I just FOUND out. I didn’t know I was pregnant until today, my intention was never to get pregnant and be someone’s “baby mama” ever. I’m freaked out. My life is about to change dramatically. ( No I will not tell you the rappers name ) 

I'm absolutely shocked that you are unaware that unprotected sex leads to pregnancy!

Whether the dude is famous or not is irrelevant. What is relevant is that you either want to have this baby, have an abortion or put it up for adoption. That's all on you honey.

I am sure if this dude is as famous and popular as you say, you should be able to contact his agent to get ahold of him to let him know that he is going to have another baby mama. And, you can keep this out of the tabloids but for some reason you just seem like the attention wanting type of person. So I suppose we'll just have to read the next rags to see  who you are and who he is.

obviously you lucked out! you practically hit the jackpot! the rapper probably make a lot of money that obviously you can take him to court for childsupport. On top of that your baby will get to call a talented and successful musician his father, not only is that very cool, it also can inspire him creatively, musically, spiritually. Its pretty much a win win situation, you get to be a mom to an alpha male talented muscian and he gets to have his legacy continued on, your mothering will provide nuture and love to your child and his fathering will provide male guidence

Well, you won't give the name as there is no rapper who got you pregnant, and if you would give a rappers name and he never touched you that is a felony!

Don’t worry about it, it’s all good 🤘🏿🌚💸💵💰

Source(s): Sup

Who is this "famous" rapper? I'll be happy to leak it to the press. 

Get tested for STD's ASAP

Don't want to know the rapper's name, you can't unthrow a stone, yoiur pregnant, start getting ready, and if you can't afford the child by yourself, then you have got to get in touch with him and let him know so you can set up funds.

who TF cares..............

• edward

Wake up peaches!  The rapper doesn’t exist!

• ?

Well if you didn't use birth control or at least insist he wear a condom then you set this up yourself. Don't complain now that you'll be a single mother. Hook up is just another word for being a HO.