Joe asked in SportsHockey · 2 months ago

What is with Dallas' jerseys?

Their new alternate black and super-neon green jersey is so hideous. Looks like a laser tag uniform or something. I know opinions are subjective, but in this case, I can honestly say, you simply CANNOT have a jersey like that. Unacceptable. I'm not even a Dallas fan and won't be watching many of their games, but still - unacceptable.

Also, does anyone else think that their current 'D' logo is more 90s than their 90s logo?

• JuanB

Then you are lucky and not likely to ever have to see them play in it.

Lots of this year's jerseys were criticized.  The Dallas one looks like they are selling to kids.  I don't like Dallas using a D.  Anaheim Ducks also do it.  Then next maybe Detroit?  

Anyway, they change the design to make money.  And they will make money.

Hockey isn't a fashion show, go back to watching Dancing With The Stars ..

• Mike W

It's not as bad as their jersey that had what looked like a uterus as their team logo, the Buffalo Sabres logo that looked like a slug, or the New York Islanders logo that looked like the Gorton's Fisherman.