Can You Have Two Facebook Accounts?

I read somewhere that its against the rules to have two accounts? I actually want one for my personal life and another for my hobby life. Because I use a pseudonym with my friends and that's what they call me. 

I heard that facebook will sometimes shut down both your accounts if you do this? Is this true?

Largest SMM panel services https://smm-world.com/

• Lv 7

Facebook rules say that you can only have one "active account".

some people forget their passwords, and facebook's password recovery system sucks, so they end up ditching the old one and making a new one.

The answer is no. Under the Community Standards, this is misrepresentation. Possessing multiple accounts is against the rules and you can risk getting them disabled if you're caught. Possessing only one account is sufficient. For your hobby, you can create a "like" page only for this purpose.

Yes, it is against the rules. You are to have one account for the one person: you.

• ?

Its against the Rules to have more then 1 Facebook Account However you can make a Like Page under your Personal Account that is Allowed but you cant make a Brand new Account 

If you Make another Account and you get Caught Facebook will Delete your Accounts