Anonymous

How come people think that I'm an idiot for wanting to pull more pranks when I'm on probation?

So I've been pretty bored out of my mind lately and I'm frustrated with everything that is going on. I want to do some more prank calls. People told me that I'm gonna get in trouble for making more prank calls. How come they say that I'll get in trouble for it ???

Do you understand there are terms to your probation.  One of those terms is no negative contact with police.  While the calls may seem to you to be a harmless prank, the person you are calling may see it as a harassing call which if reported to police will be investigated.  The police will get your telephone records and then they will show up at your door, then when they learn you are on probation, you will be arrested for violation of probation.  They think you're an idiot because when you violate your probation, you will do time in prison.

If you are on probation for making prank calls and you make more, the results will be harsher. 

• Ann

If you make the same types of prank calls you've previously made, law enforcement will immediately know it's you and guess what!  You will not pass Go, you will not collect $200, and you will go directly to jail.  threatening  to blow up a building and threatening to  kill a police officer are considered terroristic threats.  If you think wearing an ankle monitor in your house  is confining, think about sitting in a 8 x 6 cell that smells of urine, sweat, defecation and dirty feet 24 hrs. a day for months on end.  Add other people to the cell with you (who won't like you AT ALL because of your smart mouth and stupidity), and the guards will look the other way when bad things happen to you.  Maybe your cellmates will claim they were only pulling pranks on you when you end up severely injured. 

Blah, blah, blah.

Whine, whine, whine.

People don't think you are an idiot, they know you are.

You keep pulling the same childish pranks over and over again, you'll find out if you get in trouble or not.

Why even bother to post this when you are going to do what you want anyway?  It really serves no purpose.

Being autistic is not a free pass and being an immature brat and inept troll is not a disability, jacob.

How come you still haven't proven you are KV?

• God

"Probation" means the next time you are going to a place that is not fun and games.  Get yourself a new hobby like stamp collecting.

Bomb threats are not prank calls, they ARE AN ACT OF TERRORISM. It is against the law to call up a place and say your going to blow it up. If you make another bomb threat you will go to prison this time. Judges don't take things lightly after they have given you a break and you continue to break the law. There are no second chances after being on an ankle monitor and probation. 

By the way good luck on trying to go to vietnam. They'll deny you entry. They don't allow anyone with criminal records to enter.