Anonymous

How come people think that I'm under surveillance just because I'm on probation because of two felony charges?

So I'm on probation for two felony charges and people keep on harassing me. I do a lot of searching around for tips on how to flee the state and cut off my ankle monitor. I have a plan set in place and I'm thinking about doing it soon. I'm tired of wearing this ankle monitor and so I plan on driving it to a rest area and cut it off and drive off immediately before the police can get to it. I'm not a danger to anyone, I just want to be free from this stupid shackles. People told me that I'm under surveillance because I'm on probation. They told me that my computer and internet is being tapped. I don't see how that is possible as I have a good firewall. I don't even see any signs of my internet being tapped either. How come people think that I'm under surveillance because of these felony charges ?? How come people claim that they know about my plans to escape ???

Because you ARE under surveillance. That's what ankle monitors are for.

You are wearing an ankle monitor therefore you ARE under surveillance.  Your exact location is known at all times.  As soon as you leave the area that you are restricted to which may be your home, the cops will be on you like flies on horse sh**.   If you cut off the ankle monitor, it immediately sends out a tamper alert and the cops will come looking for you.  Even if you do get away, which is unlikely, how long do you think you can hide?  Those 2 felony charges and probation won't just go away, there will be a warrant for you wherever you go.  There are plenty of stories about the cops coming after someone 10 or 15 years after they ran from a warrant.  It's likely that you will see flashing red and blue lights in your rear view mirror as soon as you pull out of the rest area.

You may or may not be uder surveillance. But your Yahoo account and various names are monitored. They know you are childish neophyte to felony conviction who brags about their wrongdoings incessantly.

You may or may not be on minute-by-minute  surveillance but as a monitored felon, your activity is monitored. You don't consider yourself a danger to the public and you may not be, but the fact that you are monitored means you have been defined as a menace to society, and disabling your monitor will only tighten your restrictions.

• Ann

Has it ever occurred to you that family members would turn you in for stealing their vehicle, and law enforcement will find you in a hurry because they will be given the license number?  You don't have a driver's license, so if your parents allow you to drive without that, they are also culpable.  You keep saying you're not a danger to anyone, but you have threatened to kill police officers and you threatened to blow up a bank and a gas station.  How do people know you're not serious?  Also, people know about your plan to "escape" because you're stupid enough to keep posting about it.  I really hope that if you do try this, you will be sent to prison.  You can't imagine what will happen to you there, but we'll be rid of you forever.

Blah, blah, blah,

Whine, whine, whine.

You've been complaining about your "ankle bracelet" for two months now.  If it exists   [highly doubtful] and if you have felony charges [also doubtful] then go ahead cut it off flee the state [extremley doubtful because you don't have a car, a license, or money to travel].

How will the authorities know you "plan to escape"?  If you even did 10% of the crap you have posted on YA over the last 10 years the police will be keeping an eye on what you do on line.   There are enough people who have reported your posts to law enforcement that they probably have somebody periodically check this forum and others and take screen captures of your posts.  

They will also have access to online records and can trace your posts which will be used as evidence of you being a "flight risk" when you get picked up next time [which will happen if you are stupid enough to actually try it any of the BS stuff you claim] and you will be thrown in jail and no longer be eligible for probation.   If you dislike wearing an ankle monitor and following a curfew, you are going to realize what a walk in the park that was when you are imprisoned.  Unless you really just want to be "Bubba the redneck killer's" "b*tch.

This all contingent on if any of what you claim to have done is even true.   I don't really think it is.  The only thing that really rings true about you is that you are a 30 virgin, still living with mommy and daddy and have no desire or ability to care for yourself.   And your skills as a computer guru" have already pretty much been shown to be non existent.   You can't even hide your browsing history from your family, much less believe that a firewall will protect you from law enforcement online monitoring.

Being autistic is not a get out of jail free card, and being an inept liar and troll is not a disability, jacob.

How come you still haven't proven you are KV?

You need to be locked up in a mental hospital. 

Maybe you aren't under minute to minute supervision. That doesn't mean you can flee, that would compound your problems. And if the law wants to, they can seize your computer and find out everything you've been doing. 

The law has the upper hand. Your only hope is a good lawyer.