Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 months ago

Do women have sex because they want to get pregnant?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

No. AOC and Kamala Harris have sex because it's only way they can get votes and campaign funds for themselves and their Commumist party.

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

Nature wants everybody to have sex, produce offspring and then let circumstances sort out who might be better prepared to survive and start the cycle once again. 

Animals do not know that sex leads to offspring, they only feel an instinctual drive to do it, much like humans. But we humans (with our big brains) have figured things out and even though we only occasionally have sex to procreate the naturally installed urge is still there - loud and strong. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Lesbians exist, y'know. Also...women who are already pregnant, women whose partners had vasectomies, women past menopause, etc. None of the above would expect to get pregnant and it's not like women in those demographics don't have sex.

So yeah, conceiving a LO is a perfectly valid reason to have sex (and some women as well as men only have sex trying to conceive) but it's far from the only one.

• L
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

A better question is...............do men only have sex to get a female pregnant.........

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

That’s probably around 50% with pleasure the second half z

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

• 2 months ago

Occasionally, one might although most have sex forthe pleasurew they receive from the act.

• 2 months ago

Hell to the No. I still can't figure out why anyone in their right mind would want to be pregnant. Looks horrifying. It's literally my worst nightmare. 

I do however love sex and have always been in long term relationships, so I have had a healthy active sex life for most of my adult life. Sex is for pleasure. I've actively avoided pregnancy each time I've had sex. Can't even imagine having sex with the end goal of getting pregnant. Men have sex for enjoyment, why should it be any different for women?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Sometimes yes, I only have sex due to that reason, I do not believe in having sex otherwise! And I am happily married!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They love to get pregnant, more babies, more financial assistance, You keep popin🚻they’ll keep droppin. 🚼

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Sex is used for procreation, stop abusing sex. LOL!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.