Do the kids in private schools actually act better than the kids in public schools?

I think when I have a kid I want to send them to private school. I grew up in the public school system and it was just hell. 

Has anyone experienced private school? Are the kids there well behaved?

Favorite Answer

it gives him advantage , concentrated teaching , better conditions .. safer than public .

also the minds there is competing .

Yes Much better they Know that their parents want the best for them, so they don't send their children to Rough Houses

and Most Children respect that

• drip

There are many different private schools. My best friend went to Private schools through high school. She had some tales to tell.  There are bad and good kids in every school. Kids who fight, who are bullies, who do drugs and kids who are helpful, volunteer and well behaved.   Our local Catholic school is mostly very low income students. Classes were not that challenging. A high percentage of students don’t graduate or go on to further education or training. 

In no way does going to a private school make you an angel.  It doesn’t necessarily give you a better education than a public school. Every school, public or private is different. My daughter and son went to public schools. They had no problems.