Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsPhysics · 2 months ago

Will I go to hell If I study physics?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

To study physics does no longer mean you 'go to hell'. The world has changed.

The Christian/ Catholic view of physics in the modern world is accepted. Even the Pope has conceded that physics is 'not incompatible' with the religious view of how we came to be. It had to happen, as so many have studied physics and the evolution theories.

You are safe to study physics.

• oubaas
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Sure, and you'll burn forever and ever ^_*

• 2 months ago

No, why would you?

If you did though, you'd get to hang out with the likes of Einstein, Newton, and Stephen Hawking.

You might even get to pet Schrödinger's cat! (j/k)

• 2 months ago

The best way to study physics is to enroll in an engineering program. There is a glut of people with physics degrees and those with just a 4 yrs degree do not know enough to get work related to that degree 

Source(s): Old man who knows the job market
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Hell = M * c^2    // Einstein

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I'd rather be in hell than be studying for my physics final right now :/

• 2 months ago

You will go to hell if you DON'T study physics. G-D invented Physics and does NOT look favorably upon creatures who don't appreciate his handiwork. Now get busy.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

hell is a human invention

• 2 months ago

No.  You may find God.  The Lord God created it all and physics is nothing but knowledge of matter, energy, force, nature and how the universe behaves.  God said He stretched it out like a curtain.  Which makes me believe it can be pulled back.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

There is no hell ..until exams

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.