Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 6 days ago

Is 30 too old to be playing video games?

106 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 days ago

hell no dawg i love it 

• 4 days ago

There is a yet untapped market for older peoples games - like wandering around a large house trying to find your reading glasses.

• 4 days ago

Nope. a hobby is a hobby. 

• Mutley
    Lv 6
    5 days ago

no.                               just no.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 days ago

Nope         .

• 5 days ago

Nah, don't depend on what others think about you. Everyone grows up but there are things left unchanged. Others love reading books since childhood (e.g. James Patterson), look at him now. He followed his passion to success and now published books of his own. That's why you can play video-games even when you're 30 or above as long as you don't step on others. You can even earn by streaming gameplays on Youtube, Twitch, etc. Playing video games is of any age, lol that's why age restrictions were created depending on a game created (G, PG, SPG). It's basically an entertainment genre which everyone needs. Cheer Up ;) 

• SW-6
    Lv 6
    5 days ago

Friend, life is short.  Do what you can to make this short time on earth the best it can be.  You play those games and have fun doing it.  :)

• 6 days ago

Video games are not toys. video games are for kids, teenagers, and adults. i’m 27 and i play video games, i will always like video games.

• Nicole
    Lv 7
    6 days ago

No im 34 and still play them 

• 6 days ago

Ask yourself this question - "Is my arthritis inhibiting my game play?"

If the answer is no, you are not too old to be playing video games. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.