I have an HP Photo Printer 7155. I can't print in color. How do I change the setting to color in the printer?
- DavidLv 72 months ago
Don't feed the troll guys
- Spock (rhp)Lv 72 months ago
the settings are controlled by the program you are printing from, not by the printer
- Boris 24Lv 72 months ago
To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:
Are you using genuine Hp ink cartridge?
Is copy working in color?
Have you done any hardware changes in the printer?
However, I suggest you do a Hard Reset
(1) Turn the printer on, if it is not already on.
(2) Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
(3) With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
(4) Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
(5) Wait at least 60 seconds.
(6) Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to the wall outlet.
(7) Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
(8) Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
The printer might go through a warm-up period. The printer lights might flash, and the carriage might move.
Wait until the warm-up period finishes and your printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Clean the ink cartridges