Are you as glad as I am that President Trump is handling the COVID-19 crisis? Trump is a hero and his Operation Warpspeed is ?

saving America. Trump is the one using the American Military Logistics Command to handle the logistics of distribution of our vaccines.

Biden hasn't a clue.

5 days ago
    Favorite Answer

- I should be surprised at libs' believing Trump did nothing and Operation Warp Speed failed. 

- But, alas, nobody is. 

- They refuse to see reality before their eyes.

- Trump has handled this more decisively and with better leadership than any leader handled anything in my lifetime and I'm pushing 60.

• 5 days ago

He hasn't done a thing to handle covid and the vaccines being discussed right now isn't even a part of it lol

• 5 days ago

Trump is doing a great job. Don't let the hateful press fool you

• 5 days ago

Me too..............

5 days ago

The last time I heard trump talk about covid, which was four months ago, he repeated what he's been saying all along, we'll wake up one day and it will be gone... that's the extent of his covid plan. Trump's doing a lot better spreading it around than stopping it.

5 days ago

trump is an utter moron . 

5 days ago

lol like he actually had anything to do with it. say was that you who called into the rush show crying about how you would die for your lord donnie?

• He certainly isn't handling anything

• 5 days ago

Deftroll . I dono I've been wrong about who's who .

K maybe you're for real but Fo real ?

• Yavan
    5 days ago

Trump got in the way of the scientists and doctors.

The vaccine, and everything else that his happened that is positive is happening DESPITE him.