Why am I experiencing Paranormal phenomena?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No!

You are not experiencing paranormal phenomena, it is your hallucination, whoever sees spirits knows how to tell the truth of what has happened to them!

Auction the sight, boy!

• 2 months ago

Because you have a good imagination. 

• 2 months ago

You are about to be exposed to the hidden world for your life learning about who you are... 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You need to double check that what is happening to you isn't normal first. You don't say what paranormal event you witnessed so it is hard to answer. Some people are quite prone to paranormal yet others never seem to experience it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Tom
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Because you are uneducated in SCIENCE and cannot tell the DIFFERENCE between what is NORMAL or Paranormal.----Paranormal is only the NORMAL we do not know about yet.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

That was normal in the past for everybody. Now, maybe you had a near death experience or your "antenna" are active or because your pineal glant is bigger than usual.

What is your experience?  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It could be 'UFOs, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full trance mediums, the Loch Ness monster or the theory of Atlantis'  or maybe ' Past-life experience intruding on present time or a race memory stored in the collective unconscious. I wouldn't rule out clairvoyance or telepathic contact either.' 

Attachment image
  • Jon
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I strongly suspect that in fact you are not experiencing any genuine paranormal phenomena.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Because.  That's why.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.