Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 2 months ago

Do you agree that Thanksgiving should be renamed for President Trump?

He is the greatest President of my lifetime and has brought this nation back to its Christian roots.  I feel a national holiday in his name isn't enough and we should express our thanks by renaming Thanksgiving in his honor.  This nation owes him a huge debt of gratitude for his work over the past 4 years.  

32 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

No. I’m an Aussie but still know he’s a fkn dumb, lazy, fat c*nt

• 2 months ago

We give Thanks to the Lord for His blessings on our nation at Thanksgiving.

We can honor him in other ways.

• 2 months ago

You must be between 0 and 3 years, 10 months old then! Your ability to write English and type is very good for your age.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes.   Let's rename it Turkey Day.    You know, in memory of Trump.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Git
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

The only thing about Thanksgiving that should be renamed is the turkey. Whenever someone wants to refer to the thanksgiving turkey, they could just say Trump and everyone should understand.

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Thanksgiving is the celebration of illegal immigration. A bunch of foreigners show up expecting handouts from  the natives. I figured  45 and his cult would be against a holiday like that.

• L
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

NO WAY!  Thanksgiving is Thanksgiving and that's it.  

Years ago, America celebrated several different ex-Presidents on their birthdays.  Soon, the list became too long and they selected a day in February to celebrate ALL ex-Presidents..........Presidents Day - February 17th.

I do agree with you.................President Trump has been the BEST president ever.  It's just a shame the Democrats refuse to work with him and acknowledge his improvements.

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Trollololololol

• 2 months ago

No, Thanksgiving has absolutely nothing to do with politics or Trump

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

:: falls down laughing ::  You must be very young if you believe that. No, we're not going to rename Thanksgiving. Millions of us are giving thanks this holiday season that Trump will be departing to the greener pastures of some Trump golf course. He has named plenty of things after himself already.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.