Which paranormal humanoid is more scarier, Slender Man or the Crooked Man?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Well! If you like Tarzan's monkeys, you can try with them, though, be careful they have black and long hair, while you, are you blonde?

• 2 months ago

Since both of them rank about a 1.3 on the Scare-O-Meter (the Undertaker from wrestling ranks a 5, just for comparison), I'd have to go with the slender guy.  But not by much.

The slender guy has a much better fan-fiction backstory, way more followers and his own low budget b-movie.  The crooked man just gets a supporting villain role in a really cheesy supernatural thriller.

• Dr. NG
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Neither seems "more scary" to me, both being very silly characters after all. I do have a preference, Slenderman. Crooked Man is from those inane "Conjuring" movies involving the paranormal hucksters the Warrens. I love a good paranormal movie, but the Conjuring and it's offshoots are terrible cliche ridden flicks depending way too much on jump scenes.

• 2 months ago

Crooked Man is way scarier, he is totally bent. Slender Man just needs a good woman to feed him some delicious snacks. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

That is a question of personal choice, just like asking which is the best car or the best spice girl. (a question I was once asked in a pub)

EDIT! Hmm! it seems that the denialists think I'm wrong and one is scarier. It just shows, it must be awful to be scared of your shadow, poor mites. I wonder what your thoughts are on the Yucca man?

• KennyB
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

They are both imagined. You get to pick the one that scares you most.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They seem more "mythological", as in "urban mythological". 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.