Are the sentences correct?

This afternoon, I learned that I shouldn't hang the clothes on the external clothesline because weather turns too fast, and with that the clothes get wet, so from now on I will always hang clothes on the internal clothesline.

Yes, these are correct, but kind of jumbly. 

You could try shortening this down a bit by saying:

This afternoon I learned that I shouldn't hang the clothes outside to dry due to the weather turning and the clothes getting wet, so from now on I will be hanging them to dry in the house.

• ?

I'd start a second sentence with "so." With that change, they would be fine.

It is technically correct. And it’s a single sentence, as there is only one period.

The sentence is long, and run-on sentences are usually avoided in classes.If it’s for a class, try adding a period or two, making shorter sentences with fewer words.However, I read it a few times. If it’s for a book, it flows nicely. I personally wouldn’t change it.

Not quite because you should probably use two sentences, and make some changes viz:

This afternoon I learned that I shouldn't hang the clothes on the external clothesline because the weather can change too fast and the clothes often get wet. From now on I will always hang clothes on the internal clothesline.