Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceStudying Abroad · 2 months ago

I'm Russian and finished mechanical enginnering in Russia. Can I continue studying for masters degree in Canada?

2 Answers

  • drip
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    Technically yes you can. You will need to apply and be accepted, then prove you can pay to cover all costs, then apply for a student visa.

  • 2 months ago

    If you both meet the entry requirements for a Canadian university, and the financial requirements for a Canadian work visa.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.