Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 2 months ago

What happened to Manchester City? Why are they not that good anymore in the EPL?

Update:

I thought Man CIty has some of the best English defenders.

Update 2:

like Walker and Stones

8 Answers

Relevance
  • F
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No one has been really good yet, but they need to get their act together otherwise Liverpool and others will leave them behind as they find some consistency.

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

When Phil Foden is starting you're going mid table, I call it Phil's law. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

lol @ Kyle Walker and John Stones

i'm glad I never went on record to hype up either of these players.

They're good but thats about it.

City will still finish top 4 with ease,  wait till Aguero comes back and see what happens.  They'll end up going on a 10+ game undefeated run,  most probably win 10 in a row and end up challenging us for the title.

after 8 or 9 games its too soon to start saying they're out of the title race.

Its Man City.   If and when they hit form,  I see no other team in the land who can cause us problems other than them.

Spurs under Jose and Chelsea under Lampard will be a threat to us this season too.

If United go on a run they could find themselves up there too.

Its still too early to say anything but its not early to start saying we're favorites to defend the title.  Look at how we have dealt with teams already this season.

okay so we got hammered 7-2 by villa but that was a freak result.  it happens.  United got beat 6-1 at home by Tottenham lol

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Guardiola has been outsmarted by other managers. They have seen through him and his tactics.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

No David Silva or Leroy Sane and Aguero has been hurt.

• 2 months ago

It's the manure curse! Manure wants to take City down with them.

• Adam
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Poor buys and poor performances

• Matt
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Their defence sucks

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.