Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Whats the most important thing for you in a relationship?

Favorite Answer

A PERSONALITY!! cause ive tried dating the girls with zero personality and i just got so bored.. 

but also its important to consider compatibility so both of you have stuff to share your passion in other than just pure chemistry, cause just chemistry dies out fast like a honeymoon after getting married

The guy's personality, character, intelligence, education, etc. 

A standard frequency of sex, 1-2x a week. If you don't have this, you're little more than friends or (if you live together) roommates. I have plenty of friends.

• ?

Two way commitment 

Honesty If I cannot Trust My Partner the relationship ends

I NEVER LIE

Class, a little freak in them, Know God without  being judgement minded, cooks cause I can cook I mean really cook, clean and showers, bathes, and not wanting sex all the time 

A clean house, a car, sexual skills, charm/looks/money/humor/career, and someone who doesn't see me as Mommymaid. 

• ......

For me, it's really three things-respect, support and trust.

I'm a single guy who has had toxic girlfriends.

I mean initially beauty matters and so does chemistry and able to get along with that person.

I don't mind if a woman has different hobbies and interests than me.

I really care how I am treated and that person is going to be there for me when I'm down on my luck or I wanna do something that might be laughable.

To me, it's a big "so what?" when I'm told, "You're sweet" or "I care about you."

My last girlfriend told me I was the only person in her life who cared about her and she ended up cheating and didn't even apologize.

There are people who should be grateful that have partners that aren't screwed up to them.

I know of a woman who complained about her husband when he didn't cheat on her, he wasn't abusive and he would go home to her and their child.

He would mostly just work.

She complained about him because he's not spontaneous and wild when they sleep together and because he doesn't take her on vacations which is ridiculous because we live in the age of Covid-19.

I am 36 and I may look like I'm still in my mid 20's but I feel old when it comes to dealing with getting treated like crap by woman.

I hope that I've helped answer your question and take care. ~Alan

• 28AKO

honesty, respect, forgiving spirit, good personal and oral hygiene 

• Danny

Commitment, honesty, loyalty.