What is the reason that Americans believe if old and handsome adult man date with young under 20 girl, then he should be in prison? ?

What is the reason that Americans believe if old and handsome adult man date with young under 20 girl, then he should be in prison? And why if young woman date with the same age young man , then they are not gulity?

What is the difference between two type of sex?

I cannot understand all this things as a Korean living in Seoul.

I believe, this is old women or ugly men's jealousy.

Old times in America, they also married even if they are 15 year old.

In love, there are no boundary between age.

In fact many young girls like old handsome adult men.

And They love with Tv stars(old men).

you cannot lie this.

• ?

Prohibitors and chastisers want to control everybody ; because they believe them as the righteous ones ( doing what the God does not ). 

Differences, freedoms, evolutions !

So being rich has nothing to do with it ?

Many young girls like rich and powerful older men over handsome poor older men.

Can you ask all the young women what they might think of it...???  might spin on you when you don't expect it...   I like young women....   why do you hate women in general... ???  WTF

I think in love their is no age but when it come for money the girls are very active. they should be punished for marring a old for his wealth.

Contrary to what the girl thinks, she does NOT know 'everything'. The older man has experienced more of life and can/does use his experience to manipulate the girl into doing things for HIM that she wouldn't if she had equal life experience to him. 

Wrong forum.. NOT RELATED TO PHILOSOPHY. Question reported.  Either ask in the Law & Ethics forum, Family & Relationships forum, or the Sociology forum instead. 

Americans are particularly weird that way. It comes from all the religion they believe in.

IF she is under 18 she is not a woman she is a child

I am an American and I don't feel the older male should go to prison.

This question doesn't change me previous question think about your logic plus the girl I like is over 20. I feel old at 41 who cares you are deranged you tried to make me feel like an old pedophile at 27 while I was trying to get ahead to force me to talk to you and so I wouldn't have rent help. If that's not f@cking corrupt wtf is?