Why are gays trying to make it illegal to be straight?

They’re changing laws constantly to suit gays. They have more rights than anyone nowadays. And yet they’re still pushing for more. Why can’t they just be satisfied? 

We’re not. We’re just trying to get equal rights and get representation. We have way less rights in the US, but I’m not sure about other countries. 

Tell me one right that gays have that straight people don't? Anywhere in this entire world? You can't you say? Now tell me how many rights do straight people enjoy that gay people in many parts of the world don't? What you don't have enough room to write it you say? Your argument is filled with utter nonsense. You think because gay people in some parts of the world almost enjoy the same rights as straight people they have more rights? Your either delusional or a bigot, or more likely both. In fact I would put that probability at 100%.. Without equal rights for all no one has any rights.

LGBTQ+ people do not have 'more rights than anyone' and they aren't changing any laws that will effect anyone but themselves. Why are you so angry at them for wanting to be treated equally? Are you truly that nasty and ignorant? 

Baseless accusation with no facts to back it up.

I hate this world 

• Rjgmh

Because we are in the last days.

2Timothy 3:

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

Uh, I'm sorry, hun, but we aren't. We aren't trying to make it illegal to be straight. 

And we don't have more rights than anyone nowadays; if anything, we have less rights than straight people (my LGBTQ+ POC siblings-in-cishetn't especially). We're fighting for more rights because we don't yet have equal or equitable rights. 

And why is that? Because some of us aren't women solely attracted to men or men solely attracted to women? Because some of us aren't the gender that this cisnormative, heteronormative society tries to push on us due to us being born with certain body parts? Because some of us don't want a romantic and/or sexual relationship with anybody at all? Because some of us don't have genders that fit into society's tiny little binary boxes? We're nothing to be afraid of or disgusted by. We're human, too. It would be great if some people would just learn that. 

We can't be satisfied with the rights that we have because what we do have isn't enough. I'm sure that we're a minority for a reason. 

Anyway, have a nice day. I hope that I was able to help, but I doubt that this answer of mine will truly impact you or amount to anything in the end. 

Source(s): Just for clarification, I'm a neurodivergent asexual nonbinary white person.

This question lacks contact with reality.

Answer:  We are not seeking any laws to stop you from being straight.

Additional detail:

I note despite you posting these rants many times a day,,  never do you include any creditable source.

Stop posting crap.

No such thing is happening and any Government that even thought of doing that knows that they would be committing political suicide.