Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 2 months ago

Well,  what a win yesterday - strong solid performance as always, Liverpool seldom disappointment ?

great headers all of them, well deserved win. 

I still think its far too early to say who will finish where but after each matchweek it ought not to surprise anybody we are where we are because we are the defending premier league champions.

thats why we're 2nd in the league with the same number of points as Spurs.

Jose Mourinho has a really good squad there and I will be interested to see how they fare over the course of the epl season.

I predicted before the start of this season that we'd defend our EPL Crown and I am quietly confident this amazing manager Jurgen Klopp is going to make sure this amazing Liverpool team will 'do enough' to get over that final hurdle and emerge as Champions of England once again ^_^

thoughts ?

• ?

Liverpool B team absolutely creamed the PL leaders going into the round. 

• August

If anyone is going to win the league,they have to beat Liverpool twice which is looking unlikely at the moment. Up the Spurs 

Blew em away, Liverpool have no competition this year 

• CMD

"I still think its far too early to say who will finish where "

…1 month ago

https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20...

Life comes at you fast.

Not even Christmas and he is doubling down already

Starting to doubt.

LOL

^^^_________^^^

wE WOn iT six tImeS

LOL

_____&&&&____

• what did you think was going to happen Aces,  w/o Salah and VVD and you can add TAA,  as well don't forget....it's been you whose been sounding off as if you are not convinced yourself that you need shout it to everyone, but imho Leicester were poor they did virtually nothing to combat our control of the middle of the pitch, Maddison?, when did you see him doing something meaningful in the game, from what i saw, i'm pretty confident nobody is running away with this league cept maybe us,  so let's chill and enjoy the extravaganza, but yes i agree it is too early, Leeds for instance can you or anyone else confidently predict where they will finish,  exactly me neither