Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 2 months ago

6 Key players were missing yesterday against Leicester City and still very dominant ?

No Mohammed Salah

No Virgil Van Dijk

No Thiago Alcântara

No Trent Alexander Arnold

No Jordan Henderson

No Joe Gomez

No problem! ^_^ lol

still DID THE Job.

brilliant ^_^

XD

• ?
    Favorite Answer

I was surprised Fabinho was back already he was expected to be out for about a month I guess I didn't realise that he picked up his injury about a month ago lol. That'll ease your concerns for a while now anyway. Have to say Liverpool have started to impress me their depth is crazy still maybe need a centre back in January and Adrian isn't the best of back ups but other than that they're outstanding. 

Options in attack Salah, Mane, Firmino, Jota, Origi, Minamino, Shaqiri and Chamberlain if needed as a winger like he used to be for Arsenal 

Centre mid you have Henderson, Wijnaldum, Keita, Jones, Fabinho, Milner, Thiago, Chamberlain 

Defence the young lads who came in cuz of injuries I thought did well so they merit their place in this list. Van Dijk (out for most of the season), Gomez, Matip, Alexander-Arnold, Robertson, Rhys Williams, Phillips, Neco Williams, Tsimikas as well as Fabinho and Milner if needed

That's one crazy squad absolutely stacked in midfield and attack. Could do with another cb to cover VVD as well as Gomez and Matip being injury prone.

I think what Pool fans will have most confidence in is how well the younger lads have done when called upon especially Jones who looks hard to drop at the minute. Your new signings have increased the depth of the squad, you lost nobody important, the players who could and maybe should have left like Origi and Shaqiri are still there to be called upon and both have their uses so it's a great squad. I could say about the same for Chelsea and Spurs who both could do with another centre back but other than that their squads are full of really good players it's actually no surprise these 3 teams are the top 3 in the league right now

• ?

Klopp is more than enough, even with all the absences he is still doing a wonderful job.

Don't be too complacent. Liverpool reigned in the 70s and 80s. Football has come a long way since then.Teams can play with 9 players and still win matches.