Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 2 months ago

Why Americans think to have the best rap scene? ?

IMO New York and German rap is better

Fùck it 

• blank
    Favorite Answer

New York is in the United States also known as America. As for German Rap i dont understand the language itself but I do like the flow and sound of some German Rappers. I also love French Rap which I can understand as  i studied French language recently.i find a lot of Canadian,Australian and British Rap to be excellent as well.

New York is America. German rap is pretty garbage. UK, Canada and France have a nice rap scene 

New York is American USA!!

• Jason

More of their rap artists are the being viewed, downloaded and purchased than other nations with rap stars.   Now it has almost become profit over quality, just look at some of the **** that have been massive hits over the last 20 years.  Lyrical content lacks substance, flow or direction, the beat for those will be taken from a hit from the past we all know and here we have this new talent.  The underground scene will always flourish.   Just like the nations you may ignore, I got into MC Solar;(French).  He spoke the raw truth of his society.    These rich as F idiots after one hit just follow what the producers, agents and lawyers advise as best.

🥴 Eh... its gotten boring. I hope it dies out.

And where exactly do you think New York is, mein Freund?