Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 2 months ago

If I had two migraines with aura, should I see a doctor?

The last one happened a year ago

5 Answers

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    No only if you get it on a regular basis 

  • 2 months ago

    Yes, definately..  For migraines,  you must consult a doctor

  • Andy C
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    Probably.  See a migraine specialist,  probably a neurologist. 

    Migraine isn't deadly,  but it sure feels that way. 

  • Tavy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    Why ? It was a year ago, might never happen again.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago


Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.