Middle name for Eclipse?

So I’m changing my name,I’m gender fluid and decided on the first name Eclipse,but now I need to decide on a middle name. Any suggestions? If you need to know my last name is Curtis

This is an awesome name 

It sounds like you have a lot of confusion. Eclipse really is not a good name, and you were born male or female. Consider getting a blood test, if you are having trouble figuring out what you are.  Surgery is superficial, but it does not change our biology, our blood, and the blood contains our DNA blueprint, who we are, our life, the details of our construction.  There are plenty of people who do not even want to be human, but desire to be vampires, werewolves, furries, mermaids...whatever. There needs to be some grounding in reality. We can lose ourselves in fiction, and that might be good for a little while (a mental escape from reality - even a coping mechanism), but what captures our imaginations, can sometimes distort our perceptions

Harry Richard Johnson