Ed asked in Computers & InternetHardwareAdd-ons · 2 months ago

need to connect two usb male cables do they have the adapter to connect them?

3 Answers

  • keerok
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    Yes, female to female USB adapters. Specify which type.

  • David
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    If you are simply wanting to extend the length of a USB by using a gender changer there is a limit of about 5m. If you want to connect two USB cables together for any other reason such as connecting two Computers then you need a special adapter rather than a gender changer otherwise damage to one or both computers will occur.

  • 2 months ago

    Yes.  That's called a 'gender changer'.  Search EBay or Amazon for 'USB gender changer' and you'll see it.

    (Better hurry, though, before the Republicans make them illegal!  God never meant for a male USB to plug into another male!)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.