What happens if you go inside a store in the middle of the night and eat all of the candy in there?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You are tased repeatedly by the owner when he comes back in to open the store. Good luck with that. 

• 2 months ago

You get arrested by the police.

• D1218
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

You might get arrested. Possibly kicked out for a long time.

• 2 months ago

How are you going to get into a store in the middle of the night without alerting the police? You aren't going to get very far.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

A secret retail managers don't want you to know is prosecution often costs more than what the average punk-*** can steal. Meaning, you can stuff a bag full of merch and you'll just be kicked out and not even have to give back the stuff because they know at the very least, it'll take them a whole day to go to court against you. That's time they could be getting paid $400 plus they'll have to cover the man hours by paying 3 schmucks overtime worth another $300. All for $8 worth of Slim Jims you pocketed at the dollar store.

I'm not encouraging it. That's a really shitty thing to do  but the fact is what will happen is usually not much. That said, you will be recognized by security and lose access to a resource in your community. You now have no option but to pay $17 for a gallon of Tide Ultra organic at the fancy store because you've been kicked out of every other place that offers no name detergent at $1 for a lb and a half.

For $8 worth of snacks you now pay $3000 more over 7 years because you got banned from the dollar store. Those numbers don't work in your favor by my calculations.

• denise
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You would be very sick, then you'd be arrested!

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Kicked out. Arrested. Do that in my area you'll prob get kidnapped.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.