Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 2 months ago

To get learners age 24.do I just get them or skill test required.florida resides?

I have my learner's and the date is coming for me to get my license.do I have to take driver skill test

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Phone ahead and make an appointment. You ain't the only one getting a license.  Oh yeah, figure on the testing

• 2 months ago

You have to pass a driving test.  Even at the ripe old age of 24.

• 2 months ago

You took a written test and passed it to get a learner's permit.  Being 24 years old does not matter. After you learn how to drive well enough to pass the driving test, pass that for your driver's license. Yes, you do have to pass the driver's skill test on the road with an official examiner. You should have learned the requirements as you studied for the permit. Lookit:

Getting a Drivers License for Florida Residents

Class E

If you are getting a drivers license for the first time and are 18 years or older, you must complete the four-hour Drug and Alcohol Traffic Awareness (DATA) course and the written DMV test on road signs and road rules. Both the DATA course and the written DMV test are available online from DMV approved schools.

Once you complete the DATA course and DMV test you can then make an appointment with your local drivers license office to take the behind-the-wheel driving test.

You must bring two forms of identification to show proof of birth date and social security number to the drivers license office. The primary identification must be an original or certified birth certificate or social security card.

At the drivers license office you will also take a vision test, behind-the-wheel driving test, pay a driver license fee, and get your picture taken for an operator's license.

Class E (operators license) Age Restrictions

Drivers under 18 with a Class E (Operator) license have restrictions as follows:

16 year olds cannot drive from 11 pm to 6 am unless accompanied by a 21 year old licensed driver or driving to and from work.

17 year olds cannot drive from 1 am to 5 am unless accompanied by a 21 year old licensed driver or driving to and from work.

Out of State Drivers

Non US Citizens

Drivers License Status

If you have had your drivers license suspended or revoked and have taken the necessary steps to get it reinstated you can confirm that your drivers license status is Valid with the DMV online drivers license check tool

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes, of course. All new driver's have to pass the skills test. Why do you seem to think being 24 means anything when it comes to getting a drivers license?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ron
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

How would you be able to demonstrate your ability to operate a motor vehicle if you don't take a drivers skill test?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.