P.Rao asked in Consumer ElectronicsTVs · 2 months ago

4235 white birch dr. lisle,illinois60532   xfinity tv not working?

• 1 week ago

cable cos are a racket,sign up get a nice sig for a month maybe 2 of your 2-3 year contract,,3d month in,your gigbyte rate goes down,slower and slower,if you complain,,they point to your contract in page 12 of the 15 pages of tiny teeny writing 4th paragraph sorry

Never post your home address, phone number or other private information on the web. As for Xfinity not working, you should tell them, not us.

Um, you should take this question down. Never post your address online. You should be asking Xfinity about this instead of us tbh

• ?

Hang on, I’ll just wait for English CV-19 lockdown to end, and will then pop over from Croydon in south London to visit you at your address and tell you “Best get a new telly then, unless it’s under warranty in which case contact xfinity”. 

But now that you know that I shan’t bother.

I’m going to assume that you’ve checked the really basic stuff such as making sure the power cable is properly connected and that the wall outlet still works. 

Never, EVER give out your address 

to thousands of people you don't know.                    

ALWAYS contact the company responsible for the problem you are having. 

And from Toronto, I am suppose to do what about it?

Why would you put your address?

• ?

Tell your cable TV provider about that.