Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 2 months ago

What is the right amount for Donations and good will and Volunteering?

This is a tough question for me: Are we supposed to help needy causes?  Are we supposed to be selfish?  Say you got x amount of dollars.  Do you buy a luxury car or do you say other people have it way worse than me so I want to help them?  A lot of people want to help people.  But then, a lot of people also want iPhones and BMWs.  I'm not talking about communism versus capitalism.  I'm talking about living in the wonderful USA and if you go x amount of dollars what are you supposed to do with it...

Whom do I contact about Jews killing 70 million in Soviet Union by gulags, famine, or shooting squads? How can Russian Orthodox get some justice?

Russian Orthodox Metropolitan Ioann Snychev was poisoned/murdered by Jew Putin (aka Shalomov) because he refused to work for Jews. KGB poisoned Putin; Putin died in 2007; now doubles (who wear latex masks) pretend to be Putin. Medvedev is David Aaronovich Mendel. Jews murdered Tsar Nicolas 2nd's family; Jews bled them for six hours according to ritual.

Tsar Nicolas' family was sacrificed byJews (theybled6hours); their remains were burnt; their blood drank; ashes from remains were sprinkled onto 50 hard-boiled eggs (dish called scido Amafreikis) [50 egg shells were found outside the place of ritual murder]. Also, decapitated Tsar's head (which was grey ... hair turned grey when he saw his kids being knifed).. Ritualistic murder.. (blood libel is same thing as anti-Semitism ... a lie by Jews to flee justice). Jews came up that Tsar's family was shot. Tsar appeared to warn that whosoever worships false remains will become possessed by demons (this just happened like a decade ago .. maybe less)… Jews collect heads of leaders because they believe in reincarnation.

How about Jews coming up with a mocking holiday April 1st because resurrection of Jesus happened on that day? Jews came up with mocking holidays 23 February (Day of Soviet Army) which was capitulation by cowards in Tsar’s army… or March 8 (international Woman’s day) which celebrates lesbian/prostitute Klara Tsetkin and Rosa Luxembourg.

Three biggest saints in heaven (in this order): Theotokos Virgin Mary, John the Baptist, and Tsar Nicolas 2nd

Four biggest sinners in hell (in this order from the bottom of hell moving up to our level): Marx, Engels, Lenin, Stalin

You could joke that Marx is a bigger sinner than Engels because Marx fooked Engels but how is Lenin bigger sin than Stalin when Lenin was fooked by Zinoviev (even by Bronstein once)?

Lenin's brain was the size of walnut. He had syphilis. Was alcoholic. Born from incest degenerate family. Was in insane asylum. Wife Kruspkaya was probably lesbian 'cause what normal woman would stay with him?

According to RussianOrthodoxresearcher Grigoriy Klimov, three stages of degeneracy are

1)sodomy (69, anal, oral, masturbation, pedophilia, incest, necrophilia, beastiality, orgies, hand job, bj, even all non-missionary positions between husband and wife, etc.)

2)insane asylum

3)physical deformities in kids (eyes looking at different angles, wolf jaw, rabbit lip, horse foot, different length limbs, etc.)

all these accompanied by drug/alcohol abuse

Jews have like six times more degenerates than other nations because they don't have monkhood. Jewish degenerates become politicians (or similar high rank in society). In Germany during Hitler time, it was eight times. Hitler, Stalin (aka Jugashvilli which means son of Jew), Roosevelt, Churchill were all Jewish degenerates. Hitler had many Jewish coworkers as homosexual partners. Stalin was expelled from seminary for sodomy.

A few centuries ago, angel appeared to Orthodox Christian community and said not to buy from Jews at bazaar because it's sprinkled with blood (something like that)

Elimination of comments on Yahoo Answers means that Project Pogo is completed. Now, Project Zyphr will initiate in winter. They will turn off electricity for a few days to gather dissidents into underground concentration camps. The remaining people will be chipped. Only marked people will receive food in closed stores. So, when people sign up for food, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable mark of the beast. Hide within 10-15 people group (saints Gabriel Urgebadze and Serafim of Sarov); no documents; no electronics.

Source(s): If the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's); forgive me.

Hypothetically speaking: 

1.  After paying for basic groceries, clothing, housing, and utilities people gave all the rest to charity.

2.  The donations were distributed to everyone in the world that weren't able to provide for those basic needs, provided they weren't just trying to leach off of others.

3.  If there was anything left over, it would be distributed to everyone, proportionally to the region's living wage.  So if there was $100 left for 2 people, and it cost 3 times as much to live in New York than in Nashville, the person in New York would get $75 and the person in Nashville would get $25.4.  People would also be given an incentive based on their skills and demand for work, which would incentivize jobs that were more in demand.

4.  Everyone's quality of life would start equalizing quickly across the world, but it may never completely become equal because of regional resources, politics, and incentives.

5.  People in poverty stricken countries would take a while to catch up with the rest of the world.

6.  Eventually there would become a consistency to how the money was distributed.

The formula to calculate the eventual distribution of incoming in step 6 would be the correct amount of money to donate to charity.  Based on my calculations, an individual making $80k per year in gross income, living in Denver, working as a plumber, should give about $217 in charity per month.

once the ball starts rolling and stays rolling   60%...  and keeps rolling...

i think there is no right amount of donation or charity, its your willing to donate and the income you earn. buying luxury items is their willing but nit every one in life do that, some donate certain amount as per their will and income.  

• j153e

One suggested way:  giving 10% of your net annual income to any "cause" or charity that you love:  Save the Whales, the Missionaries of Charity, the Salvation Army, etc.  You might also consider donating time instead of monies. 

Well, you are on to an economic law or principle, which is, "You can only give proportional to what you have." My take is, the more I have, the more I have to give. Right now I am in the plus by 80 dollars monthly. If that ever increased ten-fold I'd donate a majority of it, seeing that I can live comfortably one less (and know how to). I don't understand misers and greedy people. I am certainty not perfect myself, but greed has never been a vice to me. Hey, its your money, you decide what to do with it. Follow your own reasonings. They don't have to fall into accord with any of mine. "You do your thing, I'll do mine." Liberalism. Peace.