Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 2 months ago

What do you think of the name Alieena?

Or the name Alieen?

Green 666 by isotope rays is unforgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

Don't like either name.

The names are okay, but I dislike the spelling. My eyes go blurry thinking there's 3 'e' in a row there. Alina and Aline look better.

Yes, both are very nice... I like the Double eena

Depends. How much do you hate your child?

• ?

Are you trying to spell Aileen? 

• ?

Please, give her a traditional first name.  If you must, give her some shitty name as a middle name.

• ?

It sounds a bit odd, I prefer Aliena or Alianna. 

Trolling is for people who lack intelligence

a solid name if you are from outer space but want to fit in on earth