Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 2 months ago

I feel like a boring person because I live like anyone else, just work, sleep, eat, and have leisure time. how do I accept I am normal?

I wish I was a rockstar, or a top paying artist, or a bad boy who can travel across the country with a motorcycle and pick up hot women.

unfortunately I am like anyone else. I have a job I just do to pay bills. I come home eat, relax. during my days off I enjoy socializing or just wasting time for fun

I am depressed about my life. what should I do??

• Foofa

Maybe try to focus on the reality that if you still have a job and an income you're amongst the fortunate. 

1) find true love. That person will appreciate you for being you.

2) be grateful: there are tons of people not well off in this world whether itd be homelessness, drug addictions, or tied to a ward cuz of mental illness and compared to them you have so much going for you.

3) feel accomplished: paying your own bills might seem normal but its actually an accomplishment imo. You can actually live without being dependent.

4) try to better yourself: work for a goal maybe a promotion at your job or work on your weakness that you dislike.

5) know thyself: theres only one you in this world. Maybe you wont feel so normal if you get down to the specifics.