Amal asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

I feel like people only like me for my positive company , but dont actually appreciate me , anyone else feel that way :/ ? ?

I have been feeling lately that people just enjoy talking to me when they are bored or when they want some good company but nothing else, I on the other hand can go days without talking to these people . I feel like people just like draining me sometimes , sometimes I feel like they use me to make their day or to laugh , im the funny friend who people like calling but I do not always feel the same way back I wish there were people who matched my goofy energy enough for me to reach out .

People take thing's for granted.

If you can do that, I'm sure they appreciate you. Laughter is medicine. In a while, you'll make more friends.

• James

They can't help it they know when they are hanging with you it's going to be a good time