Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Sexually selfish man?

So I’ve known this guy about 5 months and we’ve been hanging out a few times a week, talk on the phone daily for a few hours and do fool around but have not had sex, I am a virgin. The sexual acts are 1-sided, I give him BJ’s and he does not reciprocate anything but has been with around 10 girls so clearly knows what to do. The other day after I was going down on him for about 30 mins and we decided to try to have sex, he went soft putting on the condom and then we couldn’t because he had gone numb. He did not offer anything to try to satisfy me, which shocked me. I understood completely if he wasn’t able to be hard but the fact he didn’t even think about my pleasure when I was ready to go and I’ve given him 10+ bjs. Should I bring it up, forget about it? 

Bring it up. I remember when I was younger, the girl did not even enter my mind. It can be seen as selfish, but it is merely oblivious. So talk to him about it.

Try telling him what you want. If he won't do it get another boyfriend that will.

Who cares if he makes money?

Why is a virgin giving it up like this? Didn't happen 

I found reciprocating the action does wonders. So if he is not treating you fairly then get him hot and bothered then be not into and find an excuse similar to his like "oh im tired" or "oh no I'm not in the mood" most the time at least with my man he treats it like any matter brought up against him is complaining but when it is done back that is different that is a scenario that the only way to get his good time back is to also provide you a good time or get you in the mood.

• zipper

Sounds like you have a problem understanding the SEX act.  Most women I have been with enjoy the sex as much as I do may be even more.

What a twit he is.   I would offer more!

• ?

Bring it up that it bothers you and if he doesn't care and continues to be selfish then break it off. 

• ?

No, you should forget about HIM. You ever think that his problems may be the reasons why he has been with so many other females? A guys' main objective should be to help his partner achieve the same amount of pleasure he receives. It's time for you to be looking for another guy. You ever think that the girls he had been going with may have dumped him?

Errr... no. The number of women he's been with isn't necessarily equivalent to his skills in bed. He could have sucked (not literally obviously...haha) with all of them. A selfish lover can easily be worse in bed than a virgin eager to learn.

Are you in love with this guy? Why are you with him? If it's just for the sex, then my advice is to find someone else.