Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Will I grow to 5'10?

I'm a 16yr old male and I'm 5'8. I've been growing quite steadily for the past 3 years. 13-5'2 14-5'4 15-5'6 16 5'8. Will I finish off with 2 more inches to put me at 5'10? I've also been having growing pains in my knee also know as Osgood Schlatter disease. my tanner scale is also 3.9 which is weird since I'm 16.

Favorite Answer

No one on here can possibly know how tall you might become. Your height is genetically predetermined for you. And genetics goes back many, many generations.

yes you will, just drink lots of milk every day

If you or your parents have the information, you should check to see how tall you were on your second birthday.  Whatever that was, double it, and that will be your approximate height on your 18th birthday.  For girls, it is the height at 18 months that is doubled.  The formula is generally accurate, assuming the lack of illness or other factor that might affect height.

5'10" is an average height for a man. 

• Mike G

No, you won’t ........