Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkNon-Alcoholic Drinks · 2 months ago

Which water brand tastes better? Evian or Fiji?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Neither tastes like anything. As long as it's clean and cold, I can deal with tap water.

ps: If re-writing EVIAN from right to left, you get NAIVE.

• 2 months ago

Water is water and has no taste

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Water all tastes the same to me unless it’s tap yuck

• 2 months ago

I've been to Evian, France, and the vending machine in the train station doesn't offer Evian water.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Personally, I think Fiji is better than Evian. When I drink Evian, it isn't taste so good. I prefer Fiji taste and I also like the design of the bottle :)

• 2 months ago

Unlike the other plebians in this answer section, you (The Question Asker) and I (The Answer Giver) both know the intricacies of pure, artisan water. That's why my thirst gullet never gives up the chance to drink a texas water favorite: Crazy Water. Most tasters note the seemingly slimy quality of the drink, praising it for cleansing the pallette in the most extraordinary way. Best paired with a side of Zappo's Kettle Chips.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

As long as you're not living in Flint, Michigan, drink tap water. Use a filter if you like. I have three big pitchers full of water in my fridge, so it's always cold.

• 2 months ago

I refuse to buy water. Biggest waste of money in the grocery store. Unless you actually cannot drink your house water, and HAVE to buy it, leave it alone and save your money. If your water tastes wonky, then buy a Brita water filter and use that.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Tap water is the best for me, the wife likes Poland Spring. 

• God
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Bottled water is a waste of money.  Virtually all municipal water in the US is regulated much more for purity than bottled water.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.