Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 months ago

Is there currently an issue in yahoo answers? ?

Update:

By the way, the issue I’m currently getting is that I got glitched a few times that when I went to visit my profile it states “user not found” or some other issue.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • RR
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

It was running very slowly yesterday and I had a few "oops not found" messages

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If there were almost all you would see here are constant variations of the same questions over and over.   We still have idiots asking why they can't post replies on answers even though it's been that way since July.

Lv 7
    2 months ago

Not currently (9 hrs after you posted) no - nothing out of the ordinary, anyway. Any time you hit a page that says 'not found' or "oops" just refresh the page a time or two. Often that'll clear it up (not always). 

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Sometimes that Happens to me just Refresh the Page a Few times and your Profile should come back 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes, it is happening to every user including me. I think it’s time to say goodbye. I hope your experience here was great. You made it through the tough times the good times and the crazy times. Hopefully everyone has a good life out there. Goodbye!!! 😢👋🏼

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.