?
? asked in Computers & InternetInternetYouTube · 2 months ago

What can cause a comment to not get counted on a youtube video and how do i make sure each and every comment shows up and gets accounted for?

Sometimes when i type in a comment underneath a youtube video and click on the "COMMENT" button, it'll sometimes display after i click on "SORT BY" and "Newest first", but the number of comments on the youtube video doesn't always increase by 1 comment. Not only that, but when i log out of my youtube account and go back to the same video i just commented on, my comment, for what ever reason, doesn't appear after i click on "SORT BY" and "Newest first" and the number of comments on the youtube video is still the same as it was before i even first attempted to post my comment. What i want to know is why exactly that happens exactly?

Please give me details with a source or 2 with your answers, if any of you can! That'd be very greatly appreciated. A source or 2 with each and every answer isn't exactly needed, but it's so very preferred.

Favorite Answer

Youtube recently did an update and a change to some of its formatting. A user commented that when she clicks "Like" for a video, it doesn't register. When I tap Like, it goes all black instead of the usual blue, not sure if that's YT or my stuffed up Firefox android app that Firefox annihilated. So I assume some people are experiencing glitches which hopefully will be rectified next update.