Question About Wells Fargo?

Hello, 

If you have Wells Fargo as your bank, then I’m going to ask a quick question. I notice that their is a $30 fee for cancelling a transaction and I do not want to pay that much for canceling. But the other thing is will I be overcharged if I have $20 being deposited and $30 being withdrawn? I notice I have $30 being withdrawn at the same time $20 is being deposited. I had said it before. Cannot afford another fee. Thank you! 

• rick

If you have an account with Wells Fargo, then Wells Fargo is going to find a way to steal money from you. They don't even care about legalities. The fines for white collar crime are ALWAYS less than the profit from the crime. Wells Fargo always has two or three illegal scams going.  They will even charge you for closing an account, or paying off a loan.

• ?

Often times if you call your bank and speak with a manager such fees can be negotiated. 

You should focus on their vision, culture, working environment, portfolio, etc. You should simply talk about something that distinguishes them from their competitors. Interviewers understand that job seekers would be happy to get a job at any bank, not only at Wells Fargo.