Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce Β· 3 months ago

My husband calls me names?

Everyday my husband calls me names I am a bit depressed and sad in life and he knows that I have mental issues but he still calls me names which is making me upset and down he calls me a b*ych and a *****Β  idiot and so on I feel like I'm not ment to be here I don't no what to do anymore πŸ˜” i feel sad stuck and I feel like he takes advantage of me and it feels lonely and sad I cry all the time BC I don't have anyone to talk to about anything I don't have a job to even go to to breath when things gets tuff i feel stagnement and not free in general I need help you guys πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜ŸπŸ˜ͺ I need healing and prayers I'm trying to stay strong for my one year little baby it's Hard πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜” I feel bad for even writing this BC I'm embarrassed and I don't no what to do anymore in life πŸ˜ͺ

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't know the deal with your situation, but this need to stop. I would suggest you leave your husband if that is even possible. Like I said, I don't know... Maybe move in with your family or friends? Maybe just for a short period of time, maybe for ever. Sit down, relax, breath and consider your alternatives, if you even have any. Once again, I don't even know, but if I were you I would leave. This isn't normal, it isn't healthy, it isn't good, you need to get out of there. Don't be embarrassed, it's not your fault.

• Ana
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Damn man that’s rough get counseling togetherΒ 

• Barry
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

See a divorce lawyer as this piece of sh!t needs getting rid of.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.