Reports say side effects from COVID vaccine are migraines, high fever, chills, muscle aches, etc, will you get the vaccine anyway?

Migraines are not severe headaches so they aren't a symptom or side effect of anything

Vaccines basically work by essentially tricking your body into thinking you've got the disease so it should create antibodies.  Any vaccine can sometimes give you symptoms which mimic an extremely mild case of the disease which it's protecting you against.  Getting the vaccine will be better than catching the disease. 

Reports say that the side effect of the Wuhan Virus is death.

Side effects are SHORT TERM and GO AWAY.

Death from COVID is forever.

I would risk the side effects.

Sure, once it has had the proper several YEARS of testing.

Those side effects were reported when a person recovered from covid (the vaccine wasn't mentioned in the report) with those symptoms. This was attributed to the immune system (in overdrive) to get rid of the virus, and eventually when the immune system calmed down, those symptoms went away. Nothing was mentioned about it being vaccine side effects. In some of the trials,most described it as a "Hangover", and some complaints of muscle  aches, but this was the 2 part vaccine, after the second dose, things were fine.

If it has those side effects it won't be released to the public, so I wouldn't get it, being one of the public.

But the Health Cartel has said the virus - and thus maybe the vaccine - has had more symptoms added to it, such as diarrhea, nausea, atatopic dermitis, driving Nissan, and loss of sight.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUBO_3I0JPk

Youtube thumbnail

• kelvin

you have links to back this up because no one has released any type of vaccine side effects

• I might wait a few months, before getting it to see if there's any really serious side affects. Those are side affects that I can deal with. I've got some auto immune issues, if I get covid and every thing isn't balanced out right, I could get sick very sick and they would have to figure out how to balance me out again, if I survive.

• Tavy

Certainly will, same side affects of the flu vaccine, only lasts a day or so.