Reports say side effects from COVID vaccine are migraines, high fever, chills, muscle aches, etc, will you get the vaccine anyway?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Migraines are not severe headaches so they aren't a symptom or side effect of anything

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Vaccines basically work by essentially tricking your body into thinking you've got the disease so it should create antibodies.  Any vaccine can sometimes give you symptoms which mimic an extremely mild case of the disease which it's protecting you against.  Getting the vaccine will be better than catching the disease. 

• 2 months ago

Reports say that the side effect of the Wuhan Virus is death.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Side effects are SHORT TERM and GO AWAY.

Death from COVID is forever.

I would risk the side effects.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Sure, once it has had the proper several YEARS of testing.

• 2 months ago

Those side effects were reported when a person recovered from covid (the vaccine wasn't mentioned in the report) with those symptoms. This was attributed to the immune system (in overdrive) to get rid of the virus, and eventually when the immune system calmed down, those symptoms went away. Nothing was mentioned about it being vaccine side effects. In some of the trials,most described it as a "Hangover", and some complaints of muscle  aches, but this was the 2 part vaccine, after the second dose, things were fine.

• 2 months ago

If it has those side effects it won't be released to the public, so I wouldn't get it, being one of the public.

But the Health Cartel has said the virus - and thus maybe the vaccine - has had more symptoms added to it, such as diarrhea, nausea, atatopic dermitis, driving Nissan, and loss of sight.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUBO_3I0JPk

Youtube thumbnail

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

you have links to back this up because no one has released any type of vaccine side effects

• I might wait a few months, before getting it to see if there's any really serious side affects. Those are side affects that I can deal with. I've got some auto immune issues, if I get covid and every thing isn't balanced out right, I could get sick very sick and they would have to figure out how to balance me out again, if I survive.

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Certainly will, same side affects of the flu vaccine, only lasts a day or so.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.