How come people keep on harassing me and won't let do whatever I want ???

So I'm tired of wearing this stupid ankle monitor and so I'm planning on cutting it off soon and run off to like raleigh or somewhere. Everyone keeps on saying that I'll get in trouble for it. They also keep on saying that I will get in trouble for making prank calls to businesses like grocery stores or pizza places or suicide hotlines in other states. I call places and order pizza like in raleigh. How come everyone keeps on saying that I can get in trouble for this ??? How come people won't let me live in peace and cut it off ??? I highly doubt anyone can find me if I were to rumn.

Did you get the ankle monitor for swatting, by any chance? Either way I’m hardly surprised they’re not letting you live in peace, after everything you’ve apparently put them through! 

Also, just for the record, if you try to remove the ankle monitor yourself (if you do actually have one), then you could end up in worse trouble. 

Jacob, do you think you are the first person who has thought of that? The ankle monitor was created by people who knew that they would be used on people who did not want to wear them.  They have safeguards built in to prevent removal, and measures have been put in place for that.   Trying to remove it will not be successful, and will result in more restrictive monitoring.

• Ann

What happened to your plan about going to San Francisco with your friend Jonathan??  I don't know about the rules in Raleigh, but in TX if you're ordering a pizza over the phone, you give the business a credit card number that has to be approved before they will fill the order.  Same thing if you're ordering groceries for curbside pickup.  Your claim that you can order up to 20 pizzas at a time in another state is nonsense.  If you did remove your ankle monitor and run away, what would you do?  You aren't capable of working and you don't have a driver's license.  Do you think someone is going to let you in their house and allow you to play on their computer all day long like you do at your parents' house?  Wrong!!

your last post said you filmed yourself closing an elevator door on a baby carriage...so why don't you post the video to prove it  is you if you really are Kenneth....

Blah, blah, blah.

Whine, whine, whine.

Yes we know you hate wearing an ankle monitor, you want to "cut it off and run away" and that you are continuing to make prank phone calls. That is if even .01% of the stuff you post has any base in reality. 

But if you are really under felony probation and you "cut & run" you will end up in jail.

If you don't want to be harassed then stop posting the same tired whines over and over again.   Nobody would miss you one bit if you left YA and never returned. 

You are going to do whatever you want do and refuse to take responsibility for your actions, your parents will continue to house and feed you and tolerate your childish behavior. 

Being autistic is not a get out of jail free card, and being a inept troll and a whiny brat is not a disability, jacob.

Making prank calls or threats to another business in another state is considered a federal offense/crime. If you were to make a bomb threat to another business in a different state, you can be charged with "Interstate threats concerning the use of an explosive device to cause harm or death." If you want to face HEAVY PRISON TIME then continue doing what you do. I so wish that you would follow through with cutting that ankle bracelet. At least we won't have to deal with you for a while.  Suicide hotlines are now aware of your so called pranks and they won't hesitate to send them to YOUR REAL ADDRESS. Again you won't listen so just do whatever you want. I don't care if you end up with federal bomb threat charges. One man learned it the hard way and now he is facing prison time. Someone like you wouldn't last a day in prison. The other inmates will make you THEIR WIFE and you have to let them screw you every night otherwise they'll kill you. You can forget about going to vietnam. You are most likely on an no fly list cause your felony bomb threat charges. 

• Sandy

when your antics infringe on other people's equal right to do whatever they want, is the reason why you're wearing an ankle bracelet in the first place. 

How many GD times are you going to troll this same stupid question?