Is this clunky or sounds good to you?

In your opinion, the positive affirmation technique is a reliable/trusted technique? Does it really works? Do you like this kind of technique?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • RP
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I'd be more inclined to say something like... What is your opinion of the positive affirmation technique? Do you think it is reliable and really works?

• 2 months ago

In your opinion does the affirmation technique really work. Do you thing it's reliable and trusted?

This is more compact way to say it. The first question isn't phrased as a question.

Source(s): American English speaker all my life.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The first is not phrased as a question. To make it a question, you have to put "is" before the subject. The second has two third person singular "s" ending. You only need one- Does it really work? Think. of it as the "s" coming off "works" and attaching itself to "do". 

• 2 months ago

You are almost there. 

Try this:

In your opinion, is the positive affirmation technique a reliable and trusted technique? Do you find it works? Do you like this kind of technique?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I would change your text to this: In your opinion, is the positive affirmation technique a reliable method? Does it really work? Do you like this kind of technique?

Your text looks good to me.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.