If Supreme Court doesn't send the election to House for vote*, and Biden becomes POTUS, won't he be a tainted president?

Supreme Court can send election to House to be decided. In that case each state would get one vote. If that happens the vote vote will be 31 to 19 TRUMP

31 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

No, he will be president and there will be no taint. We will enter a new and woker age. 

• david
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Supreme Ct. needs an actual issue on which to weigh. So far they have none. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Some people already consider comrade biden's term to be "tainted".  Why should the election be sent to the House?  It hasn't gone to the electoral College yet.

• 2 months ago

Biden won 100% legally 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

First, Ivan, learn to use the definite article. I don’t know how y’all get along without it. Secondly, although I hope the Supreme Court will hear at least one case, they may not hear any. They surely will vote either 7 to 2 or unanimously against Trump.

• 2 months ago

The SC has no such power.  Trumpers really do have a separate made up world that only has tenuous connections to the real world.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The problem is you think it's going to be sent to the Congressional house when actually is going to be sent to the State House.

• ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

No. Trump was tainted.

The people never wanted him.

He won by electoral college and couldn’t win re election, unlike George bush JR, dubya a second term win legitimized his first. 

Trump lost and is kicking and screaming lies and more lies that are being tossed out of court as fast as he can file his frivolous claims. That’s if his attorneys don’t withdraw the cases to bring with because they are too embarrassed to push such nonsense claims

• 2 months ago

I will never consider a President put in office because of election fraud to be a legitimate President

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

tainted how? there was no fraud or cheating

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.