Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 2 months ago

Logic is quite in JBLS?

So, I just bought a JBL speaker and hooked it up to my Focusite Solo and that's hooked up to may Logic Pro X, and if I'm working on some pop song or whatever, it sounds pretty good, however, if I'm recording a rock or metal song, the drums are quite, and the guitars are not even audible unless soloed, and even then, you have to lean in to hear them. I have turned up the volume knobs, and nothing has changed.

There are dozens if not hundreds of different types of JBL speaker.

Without knowing which exact one, there is no way anyone can tell if it should work or not..

Also, is it a single speaker or a pair and what connection are you using - the exact connector types, number of poles/contacts & which sockets?

• Nick

the focusrite solo has a line out, not a speaker out, so unless your model of speaker (JBL is a brand, they've been making all manner of speakers for a long time) is powered it will sound faint if hooked in directly.