angela asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

Would you be able to live happily if you were successful but had a lot of haters?

EG: if you were a singer/ makeup artist/ rich person... we know EVERY popular person HAS haters (in significantly large numbers). NO matter how good/ unproblematic you are, people WILL STILL hate you... hell, even Keanu Reeves has haters smh...

So, if you were rich/ successful. doing great BUT UNFORTUNATELY that also meant being famous and having (say, a lot of/ thousands of) haters... would you still be able to live happily? ESP. if you were single?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

There are people who are not successful in life and they also have many people who despise them. 

This is the drawback of life especially for anyone who is rich and successful when in the spotlight.

I have relatives and I know of a few successful people who are stuck up and greedy individuals who look down on those who are less fortunate in society.

• D1218
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Sure! Happens. I mean at least you're successful. Something good to look at and be proud of. Should be conceited.

• 2 months ago

No... Of course not... 

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

yes why not , trump is rich and successful , while you poor people whinge how rich he is ..poor complain about being poor till they are rich then say bad luck if your poor ..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • fuzzy
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Lets see.... my private island, white sand, blue water, boats and planes to travel anywhere anytime. Hate all you want, I wont hear you

• 2 months ago

Iv'e been living with hate for a very long time... a large amount of cash won't spoil it any...  I could use the cash to travel more to make Amends globally...  I can be honest...here...  thx

• 2 months ago

That’s my life now.  I’m doing just fine.

• yes, certainly, no problem. i like pissing people off anyways.

• 2 months ago

I would have money which means I can live anywhere.

I also will have bodyguards.

No problem.

• 2 months ago

I would have absolutely no problem sleeping at night. I really don't like people to begin with, I could care less what anyone thinks of me as it is, so if they hated me, pfft, I'm still good. Especailly if I was successful and rich. They would never get near me as I would live in a fortress so that I wouldn't have to deal with people.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.